Our rules are common sense and they exist for the safety and enjoyment of anglers and the welfare of fish and wildlife.
- All litter must be removed from your peg at the site.
- NO rods to be left unattended.
- NO FIRES under any circumstances
- No dogs (except guide dogs) and radios unless with headphones.
- No children without parents under the age of 16 years.
- Tickets not transferable.
- All anglers must have a current Environment Agency Rod Licence
- Only two rods per angler to be in use at any one time.
- All fish must be returned to the lake, anyone found removing fish WILL be prosecuted.
- Barbless hooks only. Max size is size 10.
- No keepnets except in Matches.
- No ground bait except in feeders.
- No fixed leads to be used.
- No braided main lines to be used other than for marker and spod rods.
- No bread to be used in any form.
- NO floating baits on any lakes.
- Fishing is only allowed from platforms.
- All anglers must have a landing net.
- NO dead baits, or live baits allowed.
- NO treble hooks or wire traces allowed.
Any angler found breaking any of the above rules will be told to leave without a refund.